As a premier business to business office products provider, our client sells everything from paper and ink and toner to cleaning supplies and technology with 24-hour-a-day access to more than 65,000 business essentials.
- Daily Entry of caller’s orders with minimal instances of errors Always making recommended associated up and cross-sells Recommending comparable products when requested items are unavailable Stay current on products, promotions and procedures.
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize caller needs Exude patience and ownership with each caller Ability to resolve conflicts and set appropriate expectations with callers Ability to determine caller needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely Ability to document caller account activities thoroughly and concisely Comprehension skills– ability to clearly understand and respond appropriately to the issues that callers present
- Ability to approach problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate caller outcome Desire to continually learn Solution orientated and self-motivated
- 85% or better on assessments
- Windows 7
- Course starts on March 2
- 100% attendance for the duration of the course