Office Supply Customer Service and Sales Associate
Cornerstone Business Solutions, LLC Specializes in virtual career placement and recruiting client support professionals who extend their expertise in providing customer service from their home office. We’ve partnered with Arise Virtual Solutions to offer numerous exciting opportunities including phone, chat, email and technical support services.
In today’s market of outsourcing excellent customer service, the business platform is continuously changing and evolving. Therefore we have a tremendous amount of opportunities that pass your traditional customer service experience. We are looking to fill these opportunities with highly motivated individuals who are ready to excel in these positions.
Note: This is an application for and Indepepndent Contrator position where you will be issued a 1099 once hired. Not employment.
We are currently not accepting new profiles for this opportunity from residents in the following states: CA, CT, HI, MD, MA, OR, and WI.
There’s a whole lot more to Our Office Supply Client than you probably ever imagined. As the world’s 3rd largest internet retailer and a trusted source of office solutions, They have work within the areas of Global Technology, B2B Sales, Advertising & Marketing and many more! Hiring Associates that understand and utilize basic selling skills to properly engage and present solutions to our customers is the essence of success in this position. Join a company that takes pride in being the best corporate citizen possible.
- Entry of caller’s orders
- Always making recommended associated up and cross-sells
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize caller needs
- Exude patience and ownership with each caller
- Ability to resolve conflicts and set appropriate expectations with callers
- Ability to determine caller needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Ability to document caller account activities thoroughly and concisely
Comprehension skills— ability to clearly understand and respond appropriately to the issues that callers present Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to approach problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate caller outcome
- Desire to continually learn • Solution orientated and self-motivated
Ability to begin servicing the program immediately after class and for a period of 90 days thereafter and meet the minimum hours requirement.
Familiarity with multiple browsers, multiple tabs and window navigation
Fluency in Windows Operating Systems
Windows 7(32 & 64 Bit)
- Monitor with a screen resolution of 1280×1024 or better needed to service, utilizing Staples order entry applications.
- A POTS (Plain Old Telephone System) line or VoIP (aka digital telephone system or cable telephony).
- The VoIP service should work using a fully hard-wired phone.
NOTE: MAC OS, Vista or Windows 8 and Internet Explorer 10 are not supported
It is recommended but not required that CSPs utilize a dual monitor configuration while servicing this application.
Any bluetooth wireless keyboard and mouse.
Less than a 1.6GHZ CPU unit.
Less than 2 Gigabytes of RAM.
PAY: $10 per hr