Cornerstone is looking to hire extremely reliable individuals who can adapt to change, absorb and apply new information, and who have the determination to learn detailed processes. Our CSP will provide quality customer service to new and existing guests while helping their dreams come true for our Client.
- Excellent customer service skills and extensive customer service experience.
- Must be courteous, professional, energetic and friendly.
- Must have general knowledge of Parks and Resorts.
- Clear understanding of the English language as well as a clear ability to communicate in the English language and ability to type 30+ WPM.
- Computer literacy a must.
- Excellent judgment and decision-making skills, high attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Make and confirm reservations for new and existing guest.
- Will be required to begin servicing the program immediately after the client course and for the following 90 days thereafter.If the enrollment candidate already has time-off planned for those dates, it is suggested they do not express interest in this opportunity.
- MUST have a smartphone or tablet that can download an app for a security token
- MUST have a POTS telephone line. No digital service permitted.
- Understanding of Windows/Office environment
- Helpful and proactive manner with a service orientation
- A strong desire to learn and contribute to a fast-growing company
- Be positive representative .
- 18+ Years of Age
- Must be a legal US Resident (Non Eligible States – MA, OR, CT, NY WI, CA & MD)
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must have Windows 7, High Speed Cable
- Must pass all applied assessments
- Have a dedicated phone line (Analog or VOIP)
- Supply a W-9
- Work a Min of minimum of 15 hours per week with 5 of those hours to be serviced Friday and/or Saturday
- Associates degree in related field preferred