As of July 18th, 2022 QuickBooks will be increasing their rates and July 1st, 2022 for Existing Customers. We want to help you lock in rates and save at a time when prices are going up in so many other areas of running a business.
- July 1, 2022 for existing Simple Start and Essential customers who pay directly for their subscription and their QuickBooks Online attached Core Payroll employee fees.
- July 18, 2022 for all new subscriptions, upgrades, or downgrades, including Core Payroll employee fees.
- August 1, 2022 for existing Plus and Advanced customers who pay directly for their subscription, and any standalone or attached Core Payroll employee fees.
- September 1, 2022 for subscriptions enrolled before July 18, 2022 through the Cornerstone ProAdvisor Account Management programs, including Core Payroll employee fees.
For existing customers, price protection and hold outs include:
- A 6-month tenure protection in place for new customers.
- A 12-month price protection in place for QBO Advanced upgrade customers (those who upgraded from a lower SKU within the last 12 months).
- No change to customers during the promotional period. Increases will be applied at the end of the promotional period.
- Customers who upgrade or downgrade will see new pricing in the product.
We know this can be a challenge but we have built a campaign around helping small business owners manage their businesses’ effectively regardless of what is going on around us. Especially when the world is being effected in such a way that makes sustaining business operations a little more difficult. We are rallying up our small business owners and trying to provide solutions that help you to stay in the green and profitable.
Here’s a QuickBooks Article HERE
30%Off Monthly Subscription Lifetime Discount under Cornerstone (New Businesses)
35% Off Annual Subscription Lifetime Discount under Cornerstone (New Businesses)
40% Off Monthly or Annual Subscriptions w/ Account Management Services or any Cornerstone services (New and Existing Businesses)
If you are under another accountant we can accept your company once they release you.
5 hrs a month of Troubleshooting and Product Questions
5 Hrs Payroll Troubleshooting
A dedicated Account Rep
Call Back Request
Discounts on Forms, Checks and Supplies
New Accounts are eligible for a lifetime Discount w/ CBSLLC
3 Paid Referrals for ProAdvisor Account Manager Services = Free Subscriptions
Step1: EXISTING QBO CUSTOMERS INVITE CORNERSTONE AS YOUR ACCOUNTANT
- Sign in to QuickBooks Online as a primary admin.
- Go to Settings and select Manage users.
- Select the Accounting firms tab.
- Select Invite.
- Enter your accountant’s info and select Save.
We will receive an email with steps for how to connect. Accountant users have privileges to undo reconciliations, reclassify transactions, and write off invoices.
Step 2: Give Cornerstone permission to take over billing
You need to give us permission to make the transfer to let us handle billing:
- Please have the client’s primary admin to sign in to QuickBooks Online.
- Go to Settings ⚙ and select Account and settings.
- Select the Billing & Subscription tab.
- Select the Allow billing transfer to your accountant link.
- Select the name of the accounting firm you want to transfer billing to.
- Select Allow transfer.
Once you give us permission, we have two days to finish the transfer.