Our Client provides single-load (gift, corporate gift, incentive, mall and rebate) and
reloadable products (general purpose, benefits, government disbursement,
healthcare, incentive, payroll, remittance, teen/family and travel).
Please logon to the portal to see the requirements for this project. It pay $11 per hr!
This is a chat support program where agents will take 3 concurrent chats
while assisting customers same day Pick up and Delivery Grocery service.
• Agents will answer, manage, and document inbound customer
contacts to initiate, verify, change or cancel orders, and other general
inquiries regarding the Client’s product and services
• Represent the Clients brand and spirit by demonstrating empathy
for the customer, empowering and partnering with the customer, and
personalizing the experience.
• Demonstrate a customer obsessed attitude and do whatever is
needed to ensure total customer resolution.
Inbound Customer Service Chat Support
What to Expect When Servicing
Capabilities of Top Performing Businesses for this Program
• Handle 3 chats at a time
• Proficient typing skills to handle chats quickly and efficiently with high
• Must be able to type a minimum of 40 words per minute
• Skilled and efficient in written communication
• Ability to interact with customers utilizing strong written skills as well as
deep customer empathy.
• Outstanding problem-solving skills
• Ability to provide knowledgeable, friendly and eloquent customer service
We know that you may need assistance choosing a client Course. Please send us a message if you need partial assistance with our limited time vouchers!